~-~



THANK YOU guys for :
more than 95 000 downloads in mediafire
more than 115 000 visits on my new website
more than 6000 downloads on Skysims 010 retexture

WOW love you guys (^~^)

Thanks for everybody who added my banner to they websites, follow me or upload my updates in other sites.

Thank you for helping me improve my website ^^

By downloading my files, you donate without paying anything ;)

Thursday, April 26, 2012

ButterflySims fhair 049 retexture

Mesh is included
File size - 6.54Mb

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much. i love your creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this hair <3 Thank u so much for sharing! I would also like to know where did u get the mascara that the sim in the first pic is wearing? It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I don't know which mascara I use, but probably Heinz. I also use Peggyzone eyelashes.

      Delete

Your comment will be added when Bluedolphinsims admin will check it ;)