~-~



THANK YOU guys for :
more than 95 000 downloads in mediafire
more than 115 000 visits on my new website
more than 6000 downloads on Skysims 010 retexture

WOW love you guys (^~^)

Thanks for everybody who added my banner to they websites, follow me or upload my updates in other sites.

Thank you for helping me improve my website ^^

By downloading my files, you donate without paying anything ;)

Thursday, February 20, 2014

MOVING TO TUMBLR

Hi guys
As you see I'm totally not o active as I used to be.
But recently I started to make CC again, but I will upload it on my tumblr.
Why? Blogger gt bored to me. I come here only to check my blog, but that's it and that log in thing is annoying, I have to sign in everytime I do something (this is not my main accaount)
In tumbler I spend hours and it's my main accaount, so sharing will be much more easier. Also, most of you probably have account there too, so by following you will get newest stuff first :)

My new blog: http://bluedolphinsims.tumblr.com/

And new texture is waiting there:
This blog will also be available, so you can still download stuff you like ;)

See you there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be added when Bluedolphinsims admin will check it ;)